Sierra Residential has a strong focus on landlord representation. Presently, it has more than 300 units that it exclusively represents. Sierra provides a vast array of services to landlords, including:
- Pricing strategies, which are vital for landlords to maintain maximum residential NOI throughout shifting market seasons.
- Personal evaluations of each prospective tenant, which not only take into consideration credit and financials but also how each individual tenant’s residency would affect an entire building.
- Advising on renewals that are fair to tenants in good standing, but which also allow landlords to cover rising expenses.
- Advising on the cost of renovations and the new rents and paybacks that can be achieved through apartment upgrades.
- Showing apartments 7 days per week from 8AM to 8PM.
- Maximum exposure for all properties which includes marketing apartments in all major venues including StreetEasy, Trulia, and Naked Apartments.
- Cooperating with the entire brokerage community.
- Outlining pro formas for prospective acquisitions that take into consideration up-to-the-minute market trends.
- Providing accurate estimates of the rents that can be achieved on single-unit condominium investments, and keeping those units leased year-round.
Adam Frisch founded Sierra Residential in 2013, and he views the company’s role as a leasing agent to be similar to that of a portfolio manager.
Landlords who have listed their properties with Sierra Residential have seen as much as 30% higher revenues. They have seen higher quality of tenants as shown through far lower default rates and far higher renewal rates.
Sierra never loses sight of a landlord’s primary objective: to achieve the highest possible rents with the lowest possible vacancy.